• Please be sure that your Pooch is at least seven (7) months old and spayed/neutered.
• All pet vaccinations should be up to date.
• If your pet has a disability or is not in good health, please let us know.
• Please keep your Dog on a leash when not in your room (and remember that they cannot be left alone in the room).
• Cats will be accommodated if a carrier is used when not in the guest room. This is for the safety of the cat as well as its owner. Considerations will be extended, but again you are responsible.
• All animal waste WILL be put in labeled containers located on the premises. Please use our "poop bags" as they are bio-degradable. These tied-up bags can then be placed in the "dogi-pot" receptacles.
• If an "accident" should occur, please notify your Hosts or this can be taken care of with the cleaning supplies in the guest closet.
Support Our Troops
• We are honored to offer discounts for active military.
• Verification of 65 years of age or older, qualifies for a 5% Senior discount (Humans only).
• We do accommodate well behaved children at least twelve (12) years of age.
• Guests are responsible for any damage incurred on the premises of Restful Paws Bed & Breakfast, Inc.
• In keeping with the tranquility and scenic quietness of Restful Paws, we ask all guests to have consideration of others in the way that other activities are applied. Sharing play areas and trails, volume controls on entertainment devises, and even the B & B's "no partying rule" are in the keeping of our profile of "natural and serene".
• WE INSIST that beds and other furniture be kept covered if Pets want to jump and lie upon them.
Not following this procedure will incur an extra cleaning charge at the discretion of the Inkeepers.
• Our parking areas are situated to allow the best way to come and go without interfering with others space and privacy.
For the safety and privacy of all of our Guests, any of the policies of Restful Paws Bed & Breakfast, Inc. that are not followed, there will be the option of management to have the non-conforming Guests leave the premises. Under these conditions, there will not be any refund. We regretfully have this statement as we want to remain Pet Friendly for the Guests that sincerely are Pet-lovers and appreciate our Bed & Breakfast. Your Hosts are trying to make your stay as easy and safe as possible, but these rules must be followed for the safety of all pets and their owners.i
If there are any questions that need to be asked and answered, please feel free to contact us. Thank you and we hope your stay at THE INN at RESTFUL PAWS LODGING and MORE.... is as enjoyable for you and your pet as it is for us to help you to relax and feel at home.